What is a .js file extension?
What is the .js file extension used for?
- By placing the complete code on the webpage ? Code theft is inevitable when the code is placed on the webpage.
- By placing the code on the server ? The code is placed on the server in a file with the .js file extension and the location of the file is placed on the webpage. So every time the page is loaded the code is fetched from the server and loaded.
What are the different kinds of software used to open the .js file extension?
The .js file extension format can be opened using:
- Text Editors ? You have to paste the script in the text editor and rename the file with the .js file extension and this file can be placed on the server. Some of the popular editors are:
- Microsoft Word
- Browsers – .js file extension can be viewed using any of the popular browsers:
- Internet Explorer
- Web Designing Software:
- Microsoft Expression Web
The .js file extension is also used by the following software:
- JetScript Emulator software
- JetScript Program
You can use the popular FileCure software to open the .js file extension format. It can not only open any type of file, but can also fix any file extension errors.